- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 100g bunch spring onions, whites and greens separated and finely sliced
- 4 large cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 250g jasmine rice, cooked to pack instructions
- 2 x 330g pack cauliflower couscous
- 200g frozen peas
- 3 large eggs
- 2-3 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat. Fry the spring onion whites and garlic for 8 minutes or until soft but not coloured. Put rice, cauliflower couscous and frozen peas into a separate deep wok or frying pan with 2 tbsp water. Fry over a low-medium heat for 5 mins, stirring often until the cauliflower is cooked and the rice heated. Add a little water if necessary.
- Crack the eggs into the pan with the spring onion whites and garlic and stir-fry for 1 min over a low medium heat until the eggs begin to scramble. Stir into the rice with most of the spring onion greens and soy sauce. Fry for 1 min, season and serve topped with the remaining spring onion.